Date: August 4, 2013
Speaker: Michael Carney
Scripture: Leviticus 16:5-10; 20-24 and Isaiah 53:4-11
Time: 11:00 A.M.
When Shackled In the Bondage of Guilt:
– I Will Seek to Try Harder to Pay for My Own Sins
– I Will Make Myself and Others the Scapegoat
– I Will Live in the Wilderness of Failure
(Here Read Isaiah 53:4-11)
When Set Free Through Forgiveness By Christ:
– 2 Corinthians 5:21 – He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
– I Will Treat Myself and Others With Grace
– 2 Peter 3:17-18 – You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, be on your guard so that you are not carried away by the error of unprincipled men and fall from your own steadfastness, 18but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
– I Will Move Forward in Victory Over Sin
– 1 Peter 2:24 – and He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, so that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed.
Life Lesson: When I Understand the Full Power of God’s Forgiveness
– Offered Through Relationship To Christ, I Can Overcome Sin and Guilt in My Life.