Date: July 14, 2013
Speaker: Michael Carney
Scripture: Leviticus 16:5-10; 20-24 and Isaiah 53:4-11 (Overcoming Guilt)
Time: 11:00 A.M.
When Shackled In the Bondage of Guilt:
– I Will Seek to Try Harder to Pay for My Own Sins
– I Will Make Myself and Others the Scapegoat
– I Will Live in the Wilderness of Failure
(Here Read Isaiah 53:4-11)
When Set Free Through Forgiveness By Christ:
– I Am Humbled by the Sacrifice of Jesus to Pay for My Sins
– I Will Treat Myself and Others With Grace
– I Will Move Forward in Victory Over Sin
Life Lesson: When I Understand the Full Power of God’s Forgiveness Offered Through Relationship To Christ, I Can Overcome Sin and Guilt in My Life.