Communicating to Group Members
Each week, you (or whoever you designated as your point person) will need to communicate to your group. These communications need to be more than just informational. You will need these communications to help your group members come before God daily.
Suggestions for weekly communications:
- Have someone develop a devotional aspect to send out for your group
- Include the prayer requests from the previous meeting
- Add some prayer topics to guide the group’s prayer life that week
- Write a brief summary of the lesson from the previous meeting
- Include some challenges for action from the lesson
Along with the transformational component, these communications can also include information on meals for next week, reminders for childcare, and other logistical issues you need your group to know.
These communications can presently be accomplished through a group email each week. Please include Pastor Beau in any LifeGroup communications so he can be aware of all the things going on in your LifeGroup.